Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Alive...


Life is outside,
Crying out loud my life is like,
Colossal mountains and raging rivers,
Swaddled in green, I go psyched.

Sparkling rain, silver clouds,
Foggy paths with misty vows!

I am falling for your beauty,
Falling from the mountains to the sea,
Green’s the color, privileged I am destined,
Moist is the touch, mischievously clandestine.

I’m learning to breathe,
I’m learning to fly,
It’s a season of love, a season of life,
Time to learn and reach the sky.

Intoxicated by your splendor,
I am lost in your eyes,
Inner peace is what everyone adore,
Your cradle is where it all lies.

This journey, this mystic point in my life,
Oh God! Let this not be a dream,
Let me be on cloud number nine.

How I wish to drink every single drop of it,
May I savor this and hold it tight?
I feel rejuvenated, I am high,
Is this how it feels to be alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment